Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June7-8 Shawano-Wausau-Abbotsford M-62.62,T-6:57.30,AVG-9,El-994. M-51.13,T-5:25:11,AVG-9.43,El-1968

I finished up the Mt.Bay Trail yesterday for time well spent off the road. It was just me and the girls,Olga,Marta,Beatrice and Thelma .Who posed for a pic for my blog.Not camera shy at all!! Alls it took was to open my map up and they trotted right over to help........I like Wisconsin.
Olga wanted here ears scratched again and a chew on the map as I was saying goodby to the girls.......Mt.BayTrailGals!
This was the Hi-Lite of a cool wet blowing rainy day today. I had my earliest start, 6, hoping to reach Chippewa but got beat out by the rain and road construction. Finaly I gave in and asked the flagman where the closest Motel was, Abbotsford ,and here I am. Chippewa tomorrow.