Wednesday, June 2, 2010

June1 St.Clair-Caro M-92.11,T-8:31:53,AVG-10.8,El-1546

Buy Local here in Michigan is the motto. Not many Toyotas or Hondas on the road or any foreign cars as far as that goes as I was observing. Just Ford's,Chrysler's and Chev's minus mufflers my ears told me. A indicator of the local economy I kept trying to spot a Japanese car but was only fooled by the new Ford's that look like a Accord.
 I decided to give these guys the road as they were off to work discing another 200 acres in 2 hours. Despite the woes of the economy agriculture oriented communities seem to be doing the best as I ride west.  In both U.S. and Canada.

A delicious piece of baklava I purchased  at of all places a Sunoco mini-mart. The days surprise!! The best ever chewiest-gooeist I've ever had. I asked the attendant if he made it some what jokingly and he replied that his mom did......I had 3 pieces to help with the days riding and got a couple to go.