Thursday, June 17, 2010

June14-15-16 Waconia

It's back on the road again after my stay with friends in Waconia an Oasis in the middle of my journey west. Bill,Kellie,Hailey,Claire,Jack and Dot made me feel right at home among there busy schedules of work, soccer games and school. We called my stop the "1/2 way house"and I must of passed as I was released yesterday and out riding again. I regrouped here. Took in some sights and just had some down time. Put a new tire on the bike. Shipped some excess weight home which I had been packing around for a couple thousand miles. 
 
Bill plays on a rec. league hockey team and we took in a game the night before I left. Hockey is big here in Minnesota just like Canada.

Pastoral backroads as I was riding out of Waconia yesterday morning toward 7.

Signs of the past!