Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 18-19 Midway M-53.78,T-5:47:13,AVG-9.29,El-3218 Osooyos State Park M-74.98,T-7:50:71,AVG-10.12,El-4232 Twisp

Saturday morning leaving Midway this Osprey kept hopping (flying) one post at a time as I road along for about 10 phone poles. Always landing one pole ahead of me. It didn't land on my head either.
Back in the lovely state of Washington. After riding across the country and seeing a few states I would have to say Washington State is the most diverse when it comes to geography and climate. Osooyas State park to Omak was quite a scenic ride to a part of the state I have never been to/. You left the bussiness of Osooyas BC with it's resort atmosphere surrounding Osooyos Lake to crossing the border and entering Oroville and Osooyas State Park. Quiet and isolated with a smooth road with a wide shoulder. What else is there.
A view north from Osooyos State Park.